Friday, March 4, 2011

MiDdLe ScHoOl AnD mYsPaCe :P

To all my loyal followers... and haters,
As you probably noticed and/or heard, I lost my camera charger. It's been a huge tragedy in my life and I make sure to tell everyone that I come in contact with. (my teacher didn't really care that much... rude) Anyway. Good news my friends. My sis and bro in law are in town and you guessed it!!!! They brought their camera, which obviously means I can blog again. WoOoOoO! So as i was sitting, pondering what to blog about, I had to ask myself a few basic questions.
1. What have I been pretty into the past couple weeks?
2. What would make a fun and flirty post?
3. What is the blogging world ready to hear from me?

It took me a couple minutes to figure it out, but then it just hit me.
MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I shouldn't have even needed to think about that one. 8th grade was my best year by far. Not only was I super smart and sporty, I was also extra fun and flirty. If you try to remember back to 2005 you will remember that myspace was pretty big back then. This was way before facebook and google were cool. Now that's where i spend all my time. Anyway... There were lots of things that were cool in the 8th grade. Passing notes, waiting for boys to wink at you then sending them a classy kiss blowin back their way, sneaking food in class, stalking janitors, and last but not least having the best myspace profile pic! If you didn't have a hot one, you weren't cool. Obviously I always had great pictures and in turn made lots of friends. So in honor of middle school and myspace, here are a few glamors I took... in the bathroom. It's the only appropriate place to do it.








P.S.
I hope you all know that I am being completely serious and not joking about this stuff in anyway... thank you and good night

2 comments:

  1. It's all been downhill for us since 8th grade. That was my glory year. But I think you missed a big one: Mrs. Coulter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhaha em i love your blog! cha showed it to me last night and i'm dying! that is exactly what the blog world wanted to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete