Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lent Lent Lent!!!

Oh hello. As you may have heard, it's that time of year again. Lent has finally arrived! I personally didn't even know what Lent even was until a few days ago. I thought it was a Jewish holiday. Apparently it's Catholic. But to be completely honest, I still don't know what it is... yes I am celebrating though. haha. I was informed by my knowledgeable friend from school that I'm supposed to give up snacks on wednesdays. But lets face it, that's not gonna happen. I thought long and hard about what I was going to give up and I came to the conclusion that it would only be fair to give up two of my favorite things. Desserts and boyfriends. Sorry fellas. The only boyfriend I'll be having for the next few weeks is Lent.
Lent Lent Lent. Love it!

sorry Ryan. Maybe after easters...



I definitely will not even be craving this... at all. That's for sure



1 comment:

  1. hahahahhaha this is why i love you. and i really really think you should debate the snack on wednesday thing.. unless its just an apple since that's all you ate today. gosh what should i give up for lent? maybe ill just have to give up the same things as you.

    ReplyDelete