Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas!!!!

Hey guys. It's me, Emily. As you guys probably know, Christmas is my favorite holiday. This year I got to spend it with my favorite people... my own personal family. Family is actually my first favorite hobby. So yeah. Without further residue here are the pictures.


That was probably the best dollar fifty I've ever spent on a present. I am now officially on Deacon's best friend list. I've been waiting to be on the list for the past five years. Oh victory feels good.




Everett just loves Chelsea and Raelyn


He also told me that he loves to model Raelyn's hat in front of all his family. It didn't embarrass him at all. (Ali made that hat for Raelyn. TALENT!!!)








Brian got a cool new camera from his parents for graduation.


Its tradition to go swimming on christmas day whether the pool is heated or not... it wasn't. Mitch was the only one brave enough or maybe stupid enough to jump in.

Who's up for round two!


Thick Olive Two Tea!!!






Ali and Brian were so sweet and let me ride to Salt Lake with them after christmas. For the first few hours i was in the back with EvBot and Ali kept saying "I miss my baby. Take a picture of him so I can see what he's doing." pretty sure he slept the whole way. except the time when he somehow had poop on his hand. hahaha oooooooooooohhhhhh everett

1 comment:

  1. If you make me an Ugg Doll for my birthday, you can make my Best Friend List too. And I am being completely serious. I want one.

    ReplyDelete