Monday, January 10, 2011

My Good Friend From School Got Married

A few seven years back, I met a girl named Kelsey Merry Mitchell. She has been my good friend ever since. In case you haven't heard by now she's married. Sorry fellas. I was honored to be one of her bridesmaids. She never announced it publicly... or privately, but i like to believe I was her maid of honor. And what a privilege it was! A day before he wedding she turned 20. No, she was not a teenage dream. Anyways, we took her out for a little birthday bash slash bach party to the one and only Wingers. It was delish as usual. And we had an awesome waitress that let us split an all you can eat meal. She must have thought we were tiny lady like eaters. Boy was she wrong! We had those refills coming like crazy!!! Congratulations to the new Mrs/Sister Kelsey Marie Mitchell Denning! You did it girl








Best Friends Forever


Keltrick... totally the new Speidi

1 comment:

  1. I know I can always count on you to find the ugliest possible pictures of me.

    ReplyDelete