Monday, January 10, 2011

The Eve of the New Year

This year I was extremely fortunate to be able to spend New Years Eve with one of my best pals and my grandmama (Grandmother Francis). It was actually super fun. Aimee and I went over to her casa and she spoiled us with our own bag of extra extra butter popcorn, apples, leftover christmas treats of every flavor, a towel to put over our chests plus a napkin, and an awesome good time with her. We watched Prince of Persia. It wasn't till about ten minutes into the movie when I realized she doesn't enjoy watching violent motion pictures. So she probably didn't like the movie, but I think she enjoyed out company. I wish we could have stayed for one more, but we had to get over to our needy friend, Chelsea's house to welcome in the new year with her and her family. Nobody freak out. I got my New Years kiss. Well it wasn't returned but at least it was delivered.


Our sweet set up at Grandma's house. She really did spoil us.


It's natural to wonder who this little cutie is... Chelsea's nephew. So glad he isn't old enough to refuse my kisses.

1 comment: